- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Registration with LPL Financial
- Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Registration with Financial Advocates Investment Management
- BA, Psychology, Gonzaga University
- BA, Sociology, Gonzaga University
- BA, Criminal Justice, Gonzaga University
Taryn joined the financial services industry in June of 2016 after graduating with a Bachelor of Arts with degrees in Psychology, Sociology, and Criminal Justice from Gonzaga University. She has taken her passion for working with people and focused it toward the clients she gets to work with in the industry and currently holds her Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination registration with LPL Financial and Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law Examination with Financial Advocates Investment Management.
Taryn was born and raised in the Olympia, Washington area and spent her college years in Spokane, Washington. When she isn’t working Taryn can be found spending time with her Labradoodle and Fiancé in either Olympia or Spokane. They love to travel anywhere with a beach and enjoy taking advantage of the Pacific Northwest and all it offers.